Friday, June 15, 2012

My "new" toy - the iPad

So I have finally, yet again, joined the world of "new" technology and purchased an iPad (a few years late). I am so looking forward to finding out all of the cool things it can help me with in my teaching. I have been patiently waiting for the finances to purchase such a tool and for my school district to approve the means to use it in class. The district has not opened that door yet, but I am sure that I will be able to use the iPad to supplement my organization outside of class as well as get me prepared for the time that they do open the door for me to use this tool in class. If you have any thoughts on how I can use a single iPad in my band classroom or even ideas on how it can help me better organize, please let me know. I'm still relatively new at this... -waxler

No comments:

Post a Comment